This is where you’ll see everything that’s on locally, including weekly classes at the hall, pub nights, and any other upcoming events.
- This event has passed.
2021 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Wed 3 March @ 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
In accordance with the Constitution of the Mt Nebo Residents’ Association Inc, notice is given to members that the 2021 Annual General Meeting will be held at the Mt Nebo Hall on Wednesday 03 March 2021 commencing at 7.30pm.
The Agenda for the meeting will be to:
- Receive the Association’s financial statement and audit report for the 2020 financial year
- Present the financial statement and audit report to the meeting for adoption
- Elect the members of the Management Committee
- Appoint an auditor for the 2021 financial year
Please note that current membership of the Association is required prior to the AGM in order to participate.
Please also note the following process required under the Constitution in respect of election to the Management Committee:
- A candidate for the Management Committee must be nominated in writing by two members of the Association
- The candidate must accept the nomination in writing
- The nomination must be given to the Secretary at least 14 days prior to the AGM (by 17/02/21).
- If more than one candidate is received for a vacant position on the Management Committee, a ballot will be held at the AGM
- If insufficient candidates nominate prior to the AGM, nominations will be taken from the floor of the meeting
Immediately following the AGM, the general meeting will consider and vote on a resolution to set out the structure of the Management Committee in our Constitution which it currently does not do. This has implications for ordinary meeting quorums which are necessary to ensure all of the Association decisions are lawful and properly made.
I hope you can attend and participate in your Association – formed by and working for your community.