This is where you’ll see everything that’s on locally, including weekly classes at the hall, pub nights, and any other upcoming events.
- This event has passed.
MBRC Volunteer Disaster training
13 December 2018 @ 8:45 AM - 11:40 AM
MBRC Volunteer Training for Disaster Preparedness
Thursday 13 December – 8:45 to 11:40. Venue: Mt Nebo Hall
Attendees will need to complete online training before this session and will receive a certificate of attendance on completion. Details for the online session are noted below. The training will include:
- Brief overview of the Queensland Disaster Management Arrangements (QDMA)
- Evacuation Centre Management – Modules Two and Three
Agenda outline as follows:
- 8.45am registration for 9:00am start
- 9:00am to 9:05am – welcome and acknowledgement of traditional owners
- 9:05am to 9:35am QDMA overview – QFES
- 9:35am to 11:35 Evacuation Centre Management training – QFES
- 11:35 to 11:40 finish
QFES Online training can be accessed at www.dmlms.qfes.qld.gov.au. First time users should click “Request access” on the home page before they can access the training. Prior to the 13 December attendees will need to complete QDMA and Evacuation Centre Management – Module One.
There will be another training session to be held at the Mt Nebo Hall on a Saturday in January (date to be set) for those who wish to be involved but work during the week.