This is where you’ll see everything that’s on locally, including weekly classes at the hall, pub nights, and any other upcoming events.
- This event has passed.
MBRC Volunteer Training for Disaster Preparedness
13 April 2019 @ 8:45 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 13 April – 8:45 to 12:00. Venue: Mt Nebo Hall
Attendees will need to complete online training before this session and will receive a certificate of attendance on completion. Details for the online session are noted below. The training will include:
· Brief overview of the Queensland Disaster Management Arrangements (QDMA)
· Evacuation Centre Management – Modules Two and Three
Agenda outline as follows:
· 8.45am registration for 9:00am start
· 9:00am to 9:05am – welcome and acknowledgement of traditional owners
· 9:05am to 9:35am QDMA overview – QFES
· 9:35am to 11:35 Evacuation Centre Management training – QFES
· 11:35 to 11:40 finish – Mt Nebo Residents’ Association
QFES Online training can be accessed at www.dmlms.qfes.qld.gov.au. First time users should click“Request access” on the home page before they can access the training. Prior to the 13 April attendees will need to complete QDMA and Evacuation Centre Management – Module One.